PNI also recognizes that it operates in a region of Washington that is home to many large tech corporations such as Microsoft in Bellevue, WA; Google in Kirkland, WA; and Amazon headquarters in nearby Seattle. This means that the towns of Kirkland, WA; Bellevue, WA; Redmond, WA; Kenmore, WA; Bothell, WA; and Mercer Island, WA are also home to many successful executives who enjoy having classic cars, collector cars, and sports cars. Due to high liability, risk of expensive lawsuits, uninsured drivers on the road that can cause harm, and other dangers that would be particularly harmful to owners of such valuable cars, purchasing the right insurance is essential for their peace of mind. PNI has the tools to provide local executives or car enthusiasts in Washington with the right auto insurance policy for their beloved collector cars or speedy sports cars.
For owners of collector and classic cars, collector car insurance policy options include:
- Value of the vehicle is determined at the time of insurance policy purchase, so in the event of a covered total loss there is no dispute over its value.
- If market value of the collector car increases, the owner has the option to increase coverage to match its current market value anytime before a covered loss.
- Collision coverage to cover costs of physical damage done to the collector car while in motion.
- Comprehensive coverage to reimburse collector car owner in the event of theft, fire, vandalism, and other threats that cause damage to the classic car while it is parked or stored.
- High liability limits to protect policyholders from losing personal assets in lawsuits provoked by accidents involving their collector car.
- Coverage of damage done to the collector car by a motorist who was driving without insurance, as well as reimbursement of medical bills if the policyholder is injured by an uninsured driver.
- Special care and proper restoration techniques to ensure that the collector car is restored to its original authenticity and condition in the event of a total loss.
- Significantly lower rates than rates for non-collector cars.
For owners of high performance sports cars, sport car insurance policy options include:
- Liability coverage with very high limits in the event of an accident caused by high performance sport car to protect against aggressive lawsuits.
- Collision coverage provides reimbursement for damages to sports cars caused in the event of a collision with another vehicle or a fixed object.
- Comprehensive coverage to reimburse sport car owner in the very possible event of theft due to the high value of the car.
- Comprehensive coverage of expensive replacement and repair of high sport car parts in the event of fire, vandalism, and other dangers.
For drivers in the Kirkland, WA area that do not drive high performance sports cars or collect classic cars, but who have other unique needs, PNI can help them purchase the perfect policy. For example, families that have children of driving age are often faced with astronomical rates for their teenagers being added to their auto insurance plan. PNI has the resources and expertise to find the most affordable teen auto insurance coverage that works best for local families. Often times young unmarried men are also subject to pay a much higher auto insurance rates than married men or women, and it is often difficult for them to find the best policy for their situation on their own. PNI is determined to use their expertise and professional resources to find the most reasonable and comprehensive auto insurance coverage for their clients that are young unmarried men, just like they are willing to do so for their unique clients that are collector car owners, sport car owners, or families with young teens. We strive to earn your business rather its Auto, Homeowners, Umbrella or Life insurance. If you have any question and would like to get a proposal we would be happy to help. Give PNI a call at 425-828-7877 or email us today at firstname.lastname@example.org