Family warns other parents after son is burned

With this week being burn awareness week, it is a great time to remind parents and families of the dangers of the kitchen. When young children are around, the kitchen is a prime location for potential burns and extra precautions should be taken to avoid this. Recently a young boy named Derek who in an act of helping his younger brother ended up burning 15% of his body. Parents need to go above and beyond normal precautions in the kitchen to protect their family and their children from potential burns and other dangers. While these types of stories are very sad, they can serve as a good lesson and good reminders of the caution that must be taken when cooking in the kitchen.

Read the full article here:
Family warns other parents after son is burned

Photo Credit

Comments are closed.